One Direction Infection

Are you a true One Directioner?

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WHATS UP!

Like the title says, what's up? It feels like it has been forever since i posted something. But I have a good excuse though, I blame school. I have had so much homework, and I'm about to do a group project. Ugh. Oh well I gatta get that education sooner or later. I srry if the whole One Direction thing is bugging. So I'm trying to not post anymore One Direction stuff. So yeah. School is doing okay, I got on the staright A and B list. YAY! I haven't seen you guys in forever, except you momma I see you everyday. And You to Jo. Jo is my neighbor friend. I can't wait until next year, because I get to go to High School. But there is a downside though, I have to take p.e. and I hate p.e. I'm not that motivated hahaha. And if I don't take P.e. then I have to take ROTC for 3 or 4 years of high school. So Im just going to suck it up and do P.e. wish me luck. Haha. Well gatta go byeaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment