One Direction Infection

Are you a true One Directioner?

Monday, December 17, 2012

Dark Day
























last Friday was a dreadful day. At Sandy Hook Elementary School a Gunman came and shot 26 people not just once but multiple times. most of them were little kids. All of them about the age of ruby and Sophie. To me it makes me think " Why would a person do such a thing?" or "they had that much hate and evilness in them"?   Today at school all of my teachers were talking it about it to us. And my Math Teacher said "its sick how a person can go into an elementary school and start shooting little kids of the ages 6 to 8." and I completely agree with him. It is sick how a person could do that. People are saying that he had mental problems, well i think that maybe he had a little bit of hate. I just wanna say this though, please please pray for all of the families that lost their babies in the massacre. Pray for them to heal and for them not to worry and that they'll know that Jesus is taking care of them right now. It is really sad that a mother and a father lost their babies. It breaks my heart to think what their going through right now. Just please pray for the families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment